April 28, 2014

Weekly Obsession: Bones on Netflix

     My husband and I just finished watching the season 5 finale of Bones on Netflix. I am addicted to this show, have been for a while - but the farther along it gets, the closer Bones & Booth. I really just want to skip ahead in the series but I know I can't. This is definitely my obsession this week. Because after he left for work, it took all my strength not to go to the next episode. We watched the first and second episodes of season 6 and then he left for work. We don't get a lot of TV time, but when we do - we watch either Bones or Law and Order: SVU.

PS - David Boreanaz is damn fine! Had a crush on him since Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Picture from Twitter

In the comments: what is your favorite show right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment