March 24, 2014

Weekly Obsession: Dropbox

Here I am trying to avoid sweets and lose weight and DropBox is telling me to 'grab a snickers'.

     I am really loving that all of the photos on our phones go straight to DropBox and from there I can automatically import it to my hard drive when I import photos from an SD card. We also recently decided to put our huge collection of music on DropBox so that my husband and I could access it on our phones or laptops easily. The amount of space we were given for free works just fine for us. Even with over 6,000 songs being synced as we speak we still have over 20 GB of free space left. If you take a lot of photos on your phone I highly suggest using DropBox, I've already seen a friend of mine lose all the photos of her twin boys first year when she lost her phone.

In the comments: do you have a process for getting your photos off of your phone?

No comments:

Post a Comment