January 23, 2014

Taste This: Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies



     I have had a major craving for something with peanut butter in it lately. I normally would make peanut butter pie but we didn't have the ingredients for pie and no money to go pick up what we would have needed. So I found this beauty on Pinterest and gave it a shot. My son helped me mix everything together and I finished them up while he was at grandma's. Try this recipe out, you can find it over at Donna's Premier Lodging in Ohio. The cookies themselves don't taste so great alone - sort of salty (if you're the type who taste tests or like me had to eat the odd cookie out), but add the filling and they're heaven. I now have people asking to give me the ingredients to make these.

In the comments: what is something you normally crave?

No comments:

Post a Comment