January 20, 2014

Weekly Obsession: 2014 Planner

     This weeks obsession has been trying to work out a planner that works for me after the original plan feel through. I have some serious issues when to comes to things like this and was looking for something that I could replace a page easily and decided I would try to create my own. Still trying to find a way to bind the pages that I am fond of, but the pages are working well... so far. I included blog planning, goal planning, my husband's work schedule, an activity of the day (trying to be supermom here), meal planning, and a space for every hour from 7 am until 7 pm which is the general time my toddler is awake. On the back side I added a "tasks of the week" and hopefully this will help me stay on track. I will let you know how these work out for me in the following weeks. Things are about to get crazy around here with my husband going through CNA training and I am stressing out all ready. So glad I don't have to plan in a work schedule of my own right now.


In the comments: how do you remember your daily tasks & appointments? Pen to paper or digital on your phone or computer?

No comments:

Post a Comment