We usually do just sausage, but the mini pepperonis are a great addition too.
Serves 4-6 // total time 25 minutes
2-12 oz boxes mac'n'cheese (I use the family size Velveeta)
28 oz pizza sauce
2 cups shredded mozzarella
2 lb ground beef
5 oz cooked pork sausage (optional)
mini pepperonis (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Prepare mac'n'cheese as directed on package.
2. While cooking pasta, start to brown beef. Drain beef and stir in pizza sauce.
3. Add both mac'n'cheese and beef with sauce to 9 x 13" casserole dish and mix.
4. Add mozzarella cheese to cover.
5. Sprinkle optional sausage crumble and mini pepperonis over top to taste.
6. Bake for 13 minutes or until cheese is melted.
In the comments: what are some regular meals around your house?