February 2, 2014

2014 Digital Project Life Blog Circle: January Update

     Welcome to another stop in the 2014 Project Life Blog Circle. If you have been following along then you would have come from over by Lisa at Wariner Scraps. My main focus in creating this yearbook is to keep it simple and get it done, so for the most part my layouts are photo heavy and have the same theme. I don't use any of the pretty cards in these layouts because that would be another step of searching for 'just the right one' and it would take more time than necessary. I do use cards on both of my kids' baby books, and if you would like to see those I will be updating the layouts to these pages as I go along - Deklyn & Aoife.

     At the rate I am going my book will be around 300 pages and that is perfectly OK with me. I want to include as many photos as possible because otherwise what was the point in taking them. Make sure when you are finished here you head on over to see what Kristi at Seven Oh One Photography has been up to this last month.














6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. If I didn't keep it simple, it wouldn't get done. And I take so many photos and it's so hard to narrow them down - I don't have room for a bunch of pretty cards. :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, I had so much fun looking at all photos and reading. I love that you have made it simple!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. KISS (keep it simple scrapper) is important to me. Simple means done.

      Delete