February 3, 2014

Weekly Obsession: Pentatonix

     This weekly obsession is more like a yearly obsession. The reason I am writing about it this week is because of a major step in an awesome direction. My obsession is Pentatonix and if you don't know who that is you need to look them up now... seriously, I'll wait. Done? OK. They posted on YouTube this past week the first video they have done for one of their original songs. Writing this feels bittersweet because my best friend and I had plans to go see them on the 11th of this month and it didn't work out, so I'm really sad about that. But hopefully we will get another opportunity. I am going to share with you a link to my favorite video of theirs,Evolution of Music by Pentatonix. The reason this is my favorite is because it really shows a good range of their voices and what they are capable of. I will also share a link to their recently posted video, Run to You (original song) by Pentatonix. I really hope you check them out because you are missing out if you don't know these guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment