February 27, 2014

Taste This: Doritos Cheesy Chicken Casserole


I like that this uses chicken instead of beef like most Doritos casseroles.

     As a person who is not a fan of sour cream, this recipe was delicious. I think I am going to use a family sized bag of Doritos next time however. Needed a bit more crunch. Found this over at Plain Chicken. It was one of the meals we tested as a freezer meal and all that needed to be added before putting it in the oven was the crunched Doritos and the sour cream. Turned out great.

In the comments: have you ever tried freezing a recipe with sour cream in it? Did it keep well?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Cassandra I am so impressed of how much you have accomplished in just two days! Really beautiful already. I do put pressure on myself mainly by being a "time optimist", thinking that I have time to do so much more than I actually can.

    ReplyDelete